Wednesday 1 May 2013

sunny spring days

Claire havin fun in the sun 


we found a dead bee but there were no flowers so we had to make an artistic grave with twigs

Claire again







I bought a bunch of fake flowers and some flamingo lights to decorate my room with from this shop I had never been in before, but it was much bigger on the inside than it looked from the outside. I am constantly redecorating my room, but I think that's healthy. On the right is a photo of the dentist's cupboard from Little Shop of Horrors and I just really like the tacky shrine idea - I think it is fangirling in it's ultimate form and is kind of creepy but nice to look at. I have a few mini shrines in my room, but they are mostly just pictures with meaningful  objects around them that relate to the person or experience in the picture. I like creating things like that in my room because I feel like it all makes sense and it is very satisfying being organised and making sense out of what looks to be a mess on my windowsill.


 Also, I cannot believe I finally got one of these babies!!!!!!!!! Sosososososo happy, I'm going to sew it onto my denim jacket and I feel so blessed to have one!!!



I made an 8tracks playlist of all the songs I have been listening to recently, which you can listen to here because for the life of me I can't figure out how to embed it into this post. 



I really love the 60s aesthetic and music, and these 2 songs have been the soundtrack to my past week or so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment